Designing market research carefully and avoiding errors is crucial to your ultimate success.
3. Stages of preparation
Below are the standard steps for the preparation of marketing research.
- Analysis and design of research problem
- Initial design of sampling
- Decision on measuring forms of secondary and primary data
- Selection of measuring instruments and their design
- Selection of reduction and data analysis methods
- Final design of research and cost calculation
- Valuation of information obtained
- Proposals for further research activities
These stages will be described in further detail on the following pages.