Stages of marketing research
Designing market research carefully and avoiding errors is crucial to your ultimate success.
3. Stages of preparation
Below are the standard steps for the preparation of marketing research.
- Analysis and design of research problem
- Initial design of sampling
- Decision on measuring forms of secondary and primary data
- Selection of measuring instruments and their design
- Selection of reduction and data analysis methods
- Final design of research and cost calculation
- Valuation of information obtained
- Proposals for further research activities
These stages will be described in further detail on the following pages.