- Fill in the survey together with 1 or 2 local decision makers (one political decision maker and/or one technical decision maker, at the city official level). You can either have them fill in the online survey or complete a paper version and enter their responses into the online survey yourself afterwards. (If you cannot find a decision maker, interview a person who has most understanding of local decision making processes within your circle of contacts.)
- After completing the survey, describe and apply the following conditions to your local situation:
- In my city the top 3 challenges were the following: …
- What are the decision maker’s current priorities for reducing congestion?
- Are your decision makers worried when introducing walking/ cycling measures?
- Did the responses you received surprise you? Why/ why not?
Please post your answers here in the discussion forum.