Unit 5 task
1. Identify the different services provided within the public transport system.
- Do they have different quality standards?
- Do they reflect a common image towards its customers?
- How clear is that for non-captive users?
- Is there physical, fare-wise or operational integration between the modes?
2. Identify the dedicated infrastructure existing for the different transport modes (metro, light rail, tram, bus, bicycles, pedestrians) as well as the infrastructure dedicated to its integration.
- Does it reflect a priority over the car-oriented infrastructure in the city?
- How does that link to the existing modal split?
Please post your response in the News forum under Unit 5: your task.