Unit 6: your task
How would you describe the culture of public participation in your country (or region or city)? You don't need to address them all, but a few points to consider are:
- How would you say the level of trust is between citizens and the authority?
- Are citizens and groups accustomed to being involved in planning processes?
- Do you think they are generally involved effectively and respectfully?
- Are processes and results made better by their input?
- Do you think the culture is changing in your country?
- Where do you see room for improvement?
Please post your response in the forum under Unit 6: Stakeholder ínvolvement.
To exit this task page, click on "SUMP" in the menu bar at the top of the page.